Robotic Process Automation Developer
Bell & Clements Limited is a Lloyd’s Broker authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Formed over 35 years ago, we became approved by Lloyd’s in 1987 and then became part of the Munich Re Group in 2007. We offer insurance and reinsurance intermediaries throughout the world access to Lloyd’s of London and to London, European and Bermudian companies.
We specialize in providing US Managing General Agents (“MGAs”) with a comprehensive service for surplus lines business. We are acknowledged market leaders in arranging binding authorities for US MGAs and in managing the relationship between the MGA and Insurers.
We also provide, through our Bell & Clements Underwriting Managers division, a capability to quote and bind a wide variety of risks under our own in-house binding authorities.
The Role – Robotic Process Automation Developer
To provide RPA expertise within the department and deliver robust RPA solutions with clear, detailed and accurate supporting documentation.
- Abide by the policy and procedures of Bell & Clements Group.
- To support and enhance existing RPA processes and scripts using UiPath development platform.
- Developing RPA scripts using UiPath development platform.
- Translating the business requirements into effective robotic process automation solutions.
- Support production process defects investigation.
- Automation solution validation and testing.
- Design RPA process solutions in accordance with standard RPA vendor specific design principles and standards.
- Problem solving issues that arise in day-to-day running of RPA processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- Develop or enhance RPA solutions for the company and to diagnose and resolve application defects in a timely and efficient manner.
- Unit, Integration, System, and Acceptance testing on new implementations, and Regression testing on enhancements to existing solutions.
- Audit support and enforce GDPR compliance as needed.
- Create and maintain technical documentation and user guides.
- To develop effective and supportive working relationships with managers, colleagues, inter-company contacts and customers.
- Contribute to the establishment, improvement, and enforcement of best practices.
- To participate fully in IT and Software Engineering team discussions.
- To lead on projects as needed and agreed by your manager or Chief Innovation Officer.
- Ensure the B&C IT Project Management Framework (PMF) is adhered to at the inception of and during the design, development, and release phases of IT projects.
- To embrace and actively implement the core principles of Continuous Conversations (Commitments, Feedback and Development) as part of daily activities and with other colleagues.
Key Skills and Experience
- RPA Qualification preferably in UiPath.
- Experience in RPA projects within Financial services is desirable.
- Strong problem-solving skills - understanding of SDLC including documentation, testing and project management.
- Test driven development - Unit testing and mocking frameworks.
- Ability to facilitate an Agile development environment and cope with the dynamics of a small team.
- Ability to communicate clearly with end users, requirements owners and non-technical staff.
- Insurance or financial services sector experience preferred.
Terms and Conditions
- This position is offered on a 6 month’s FTC basis.
- Annual salary will be dependent on the skills and experience of the successful candidate.
- Benefits as per Bell & Clements standard employee offering (upon successful completion of any probationary period)
Bell and Clements is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.