Recruiting talent is critical to help deliver the best results for our customers, clients and our organisation.
Our talented experts make us who we are. We are always looking to grow our team with broad expertise, diverse backgrounds and ambitious employees.
Our culture is focused on trust, inclusion and collaboration. Below are some examples of how we deliver an exceptional experience for our team:
During 2021, we proudly launched a Hybrid Working Model.
The new model has been designed to include the ideas and feedback of our team, coupled with what is best for our customers and clients.
Hallmarks of our model include the flexibility to work from the office and from home, weekly team collaboration days, a designated desk space in the office and a central collaboration hub for our team, customers and clients.
When we asked our team what they enjoy about being a part of Bell & Clements, this is what they said:
- Culture and trust
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Flexible working
- People orientated
- Friendly atmosphere
- Regular updates and help/support
- Long standing team members
- Social events
- Strong management
- Benefits and rewards
Our people are talented, driven, and make us who we are. We are committed to the development of our team members and support extensive opportunities to empower them to thrive in their career.
Continuous Conversations: Our feedback and development culture
Through our Continuous Conversations model, we strive to create open and honest dialogues that are ongoing and meaningful. They help clarify expectations, provide multi-directional feedback and drive collaboration. We believe Continuous Conversations builds on our strengths and encourages self-responsibility.
Learning and development opportunities
Growing the expertise, knowledge and skills of our team is a core commitment. We have a multitude of development offerings, covering a wide range of topics. The offerings range from traditional formats including seminars, courses and workshops to digital solutions including e-learning and LinkedIn Learning.
Accelerated Development programmes
Our team has access to the structured Accelerated Development programmes available across Munich Re Group. These are designed to provide high potentials access to regional and global learning and collaboration growth opportunities.
Reward & Benefits
What makes Bell & Clements a great place to work?
Our people focused culture.
We are committed to offering our team members a diverse range of benefits which ensures the physical and mental wellbeing of our staff, access to financial resources and support both inside and outside of work. Our UK employment offerings are:
Health and wellbeing
- Annual health & wellbeing allowance
- Private medical insurance
- Annual health assessment
- Wellbeing subscriptions, creative workshops and webinars
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to external, qualified counselling support
- Membership to parenting network
- Online memberships and resources
- Inhouse Mental Health First Aiders
Work and life balance
- Hybrid working model with flexible core hours
- Work from home up to three days per week
- Holiday allowance enhancements beginning after two year’s of service
- Family friendly policies and practices
- Comprehensive company supported leave
- Designated desk space in the office available five days per week
- Competitive pension plan
- Permanent health insurance
- Life assurance
- Professional studies and qualification support
- Retail discount portal access
- Mortgage advice offering
- Discretionary end of year bonus
- Discretionary annual company performance related bonus
- Reward and recognition bonus programme including:
- Appreciation of service awards
- Above and beyond awards
- Spot bonus awards